The Heritage Audio 1084 has been engineered to fill input module slots in the restoration process of vintage 80 Series sound mixing consoles.
It is also compatible with the Heritage Audio Frame 8 and Rack 2 powered enclosures.
Special care has been taken in sourcing the correct components that ensure performance will be as close to a 1070s unit as it is possible nowadays. Custom polystyrene and film tone capacitors have been developed to closely match the Siemens Styroflex and Mullard Mustard types of the late 60s and early 70s. Custom input transformers have also been co designed with Carnhill Transformers´ Oxford factory to our special requirements.
The Heritage Audio 1084 is entirely handmade in our facilities in Spain, employing the same old-fashioned wiring and soldering techniques of the 70s. All its circuitry is held into five plug in cards.
• Microphone input impedance: HI, 1200 Ohm minimum, LO, 300 Ohm minimum. Higher gain positions gradually have greater impedances, optimum for low gain ribbon mics. Input is transformer balanced and floating.
• Line input impedance: 10KOhms bridging, transformer balanced and floating.
• Output impedance: Less than 75 Ohms, transformer balanced and floating, to drive a load of 600 Ohms.
• Maximum output: Greater than +26dBu into 600 Ohms,
• THD: Less than 0.025% at 1Khz, Less than 0.05% at 100Hz.
• Frequency response :20Hz (+0.3dB) to 20Khz (-0.2dB).
• Maximum Gain: Slightly greater than 80dB.
• Noise: Less than -100dBu.
• Power consumption: Less than 110 mA @24VDC.